A sad day for James Bond fans like me. Here some career lessons I learned from the coolest spy ever (with a bit of cinematographic climax):
- Know your environment: Bond always gathers information before taking action
- Don’t be shy to ask for help: he relies on his colleagues, and knows how to make occasional alliances
- Take calculated risks: Bond is not afraid to take risks, but never relies on pure chance
- Master technology: he has the coolest gadgets and tech!
- Prepare for the unexpected: Bond has always an escape plan – sometimes more than one
- Dress to impress: clothes make the man. Bond has the perfect outfit for any occasion
- Know what you want: the spy demands his martini cocktail to be “shaken, but not stirred”
- Make reputation your best currency: is there anyone who does not know his name?